Sunday, April 22, 2018
1:00 - 5:00 PM
$10 adults, $8 seniors/students with ID. Free for members and children 3 and under.
Present this page, online or printed, for $2 off one admission.
Limit one person per online or printed page.
Experience religious art in the making: witness demonstrators using metal, glass, sand, ink, and dance to create beautiful expressions of faith. Learn about stone carving, hear live music, and more. Take our cell phone audio tour, see the temporary exhibition, Nishan Yardumian: Heavenly Visitations in the Bible, and rejuvenate at the Castle Cafe.
Demonstrations will include:
- Glassblowing with Jason Klein
- Stained glass painting with J. Kenneth Leap
- Sand mandala completion and dismantling with Losang Samten
- Icon writing with Susan Kelly vonMedicus
- Solo-voice music with Les Canards Chantants
- Stone carving with Jens Langlotz
- Mosaic making with Carol Stirton-Broad
- Replica Gutenberg-era printing press with Kirsten Gyllenhaal
- Dance by inFlux Dance Company of Bryn Athyn College
- Metal forging with Rachel Kedinger
Demonstrations subject to change.
The elevator stops at the 1st, 5th and Tower floors only at this event. Please use the stairs while exploring galleries on all other floors.
No wheelchairs beyond the 1st floor.
No backpack-style baby carriers or strollers.
Photography for private use is permitted. No flash, tripods, selfie-sticks or videography allowed.