Monday, April 28 and Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Program times available between 9:30am-12:30pm
Admission: $5.00 per person, children 3 and under are free. Reservations are required. Please contact Diane Fehon at 267-502-2995 or email@example.com for more details and to reserve your spot today.
Come to Glencairn Museum for a special program for homeschool families!
• Watch live glassblowing by master craftsman Jason Klein
• Enjoy an activity surrounded by 13th century stained glass windows & medieval sculpture
• View the skyline of the city of Philadelphia and the surrounding area from Glencairn’s tower
• Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the grounds (weather permitting)
• Stop by the Bryn Athyn Cathedral for a peek inside and to enjoy the gardens