$5/person, children 3 and under free.
No reservations required. Demonstration and activities are ongoing throughout the morning - no formal tour times. For information contact Christine McDonald at 267.502.2995 or email@example.com.
- Watch glassblowing demonstrations by master craftsmen Jason Klein of Historical Glassworks.
- Learn how medieval artists told stories in stained glass windows using Glencairn Museum’s collection of 13th-century stained glass.
- See a demonstration on how the mosaics at Glencairn were created.
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the grounds (weather permitting).
- Stop by the Bryn Athyn Cathedral for a peek inside and to enjoy the gardens.